Activity Report for July 2019
It’s another month where my online business continues to improve as shown on the activity report for July 2019 below. July was the second month in a row to earn 3 digits, and it is the best month so far. Even so, July missed it’s set income goal for the month.
Amazon associate sales continues to make up the bulk of income results. Only one other affiliate program made a sale. And my in-house sales continue to remain dead. That’s because I found that my autoresponder I thought was working is not. Sent emails are being lost at the server end.
July income notably improved over June which was more than a 55% increase. Also my average commission earning percentage increased to 8.37%. All in all, July’s income was $209.01.
It’s almost embarrassing to even mention July’s expenses. Although I am still deferring Internet service provider costs, the only other expense I had was a mere 63 cents!
With more income and even less expense, July proved to be a profitable month! My total gain for the month was $208.38. Of course, I won’t see this money until the delayed payment is reached. That means another month or so of penny pinching before I can start ramping up my paid promotions and advertisements.
Web traffic took a nose dive for the month. And it decreased by 34.1% over last month. Only one site met or exceeded its set traffic goal for July. Two sites came close to meeting their goal. And several sites are just outright pitiful. Again only 9 of my 13 sites are being tracked. However, 2 more sites were added to analytics and search console at the end of July.
Article Posts & Reviews:
Another month of continued focus on writing more post reviews and articles. July was awesome. I published 35 posts which was a 66.67% improvement over last month’s 21 posts. Also, I continue to write article posts for several of my other sites that haven’t been published. Once the remodel schedule catches up with those sites, those articles in wait will be published or scheduled.
Site remodeling progress was very slow in July. I’m even further behind schedule than before. I’ll be fortunate if even half of my sites make it by year’s end. It is just one of those things that I want to do right.
Email marketing and mail lists:
Oh boy! In the process of wanting to add another one of my websites to the autoresponder is when I discovered that preset emails I thought were delivered, were NOT! The problem is my SSL certificate isn’t matching with the tracking server. Because of it, all sent emails ended up in limbo. Yet the autoresponder showed the emails were delivered with no response. That’s because the tracking server couldn’t report back and the emails weren’t sent forward. Bottom line, I have to fixed all my autoresponders to work again. Like I have the time to mess with it.
Activity Report Results
Since January, every subsequent month has improved. It makes this trend continue for 7 months in a row. I hope to continue it. Until next time, here are the results for my online business activity report for July 2019 as shown below:
|websites||earned||sales||% of sale|
|purchases||$0.63||white paper opportunity|
|Blog posts & Reviews||35||66.67% increase|
|Page Views (avg per site)||218.0||-34.1% decrease|
End of activity report for July 2019.