Activity Report for June 2018

Activity Report for June 2018

Finally, June was a big improvement over May. Also June was the second best month so far this year. However, it still missed the target goal by a lot.

Income

June made sales from three different affiliate programs. And Amazon was the smallest, unfortunately. That hurts because 7 of my sites heavily rely on Amazon.

Happily, I made another sale with a program I’ve been attached to over the last 3 years. And I made a Clickbank related sale, the first one in over the last 7 years!

Overall, my total sales for June were just over $85. The target goal for June was $650. Even though it was the best month for the quarter, it still missed it by about 87%.

Expenses

June expenses were higher than May. A major annual membership came due. This greatly impacted the results.

I added another domain name (yet to be activated).  Also had the usual Internet service expense along with the membership renewal.

Overall, June ended up with $184.48 in expenses!

Bottom Line

Sadly, June ended up being a LOSS. Even though I am turning around my website issues, it’s slower going than I like. Because of it, sales are not coming in as expected. And it is hurting my bottom line!

Tracking Stats

I greatly increase the number of reviews added for June. Two of my sites lost product information at the beginning of the year when Amazon made changes to it’s API. When that happened, connection with Amazon ceased (outdated plugin) and I had to disable all those posts. Since then, I’ve been converting them to the new format. In June, I made the most progress – which accounted for the higher post numbers.

Also web traffic to almost all my sites increased for June. However to be fair, there was an extra week since I go by weekly blocks. And there are three of my sites still not on Google analytics tracking. That should change during July.

My email marketing efforts in June were absolutely DEAD. And it shows – no new subscribers. This is another area that I have to address.

End of Quarter 2 Results

Overall,  income was down and expenses up for the second quarter compared to quarter one! I only met 8% of my targeted goal for the quarter. I had more website issues to deal with during this quarter. There were a few down times (longest being nearly 14 hours for ALL sites!). And I had to take several full days to make all my websites GDPR compliant.

Once all my current sites are fully functional, I should experience an improvement for quarter three.

Activity Report

And now my online business activity report for June 2018 below:

Income:
websiteearnedprice% of sale
glowballwebnetwork.com$3.12
$62.71
4.98%
thesmartaffiliate.com$68.60$194.0035.36%
imarketer.us$0.00$0.00
videoprofits.us$0.00$0.00
homesurroundings.com$0.00
$0.00
powerlawntools.com-$0.47-$18.89return
lawngardenscape.com$0.00
$0.00
getbbqgrills.com$14.09$176.188.0%
OTHER$0.00$0.00
Sub-total:$85.34
$414.00
20.61%
Expenses:
itemsamountnotes
purchases made-$1.48New Domain Name
services rendered-$183.00Membership renewal, Internet services
misc.-$0.00
Sub-total:-$184.48
TOTAL:-$99.14LOSS
Stats:
blog posts & reviews66236% increase
page views (avg per site)254.934.46% increase
EMAIL LISTS:month's sign-upstotal subscribers
TSA0383Cold List
iMW069New Offer
BlueMoon0772Cold List

End of activity report for June 2018.

About Michel

Michel has been actively involved online since 2009. He started Glowball Web Network in October of 2011. He has broad experience including what he achieved from many of the online training programs he’s taken over the years. He’s knows what works and doesn’t work and is willing to share his knowledge with you on this site and partner sites. More importantly, he continually to stay updated since it’s always changing!
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

  • ampoffer