Activity Report for June 2015

Activity Report for June 2015

Hello-July-updateI made an improvement with online sales from last month. My main site generated 3 commission sales. Unfortunately, I also had a refund from one of those sales.

Each website continued to receive an increase in daily visitors over last month. Visitors are clicking offer links on my other sites (increase with several programs), but they didn’t generate any additional sales.

Expenses remained high for this month because I finally got back to running solo ad campaigns to several different offers and lists.  Bought 550 solo ad clicks and not all went well (felt like an amateur).

The first solo ad received a solid 48% opt-in rate, but no sales to offer#1. The second solo ad was initially a bust due to an error on my part (used a wrong link). Fortunately, after contacting contacting the vendor about my error – they ran the another ad to the correct link. The results were much better with a 59.5% opt-in rate and 3 sales to offer #2.

 The third solo ad didn’t go as well as expected either. After running a 150 click ad to my personal opt-in page to build my list, I discovered after the ad ran that my opt-in was no longer communicating with my Aweber account! So every one of those visitors who came to my site to sign-up, couldn’t do so.

The only saving grace I had with this fiasco was that I also had an exit pop-up offer which got 41 clicks and 29 sign ups for another offer. That’s a 70.7% opt-in rate for the exit pop-up.

The other issue worth mentioning is whenever I get software or add-ons that are supposed to help make my work easier, they end up taking a lot more time than planned just learning how to use these “time savers”!

Also, I’m building two different lists. One is already setup by an outside service that is “supposed to” be sending email information and offers to my list. The other list I maintain and have failed to do a good job to date. This is an area of focus for me to drastically improve since it is very important to have and maintain.

With that said,  here is my online business results for the month of June 2015:

Income:
DPL niche site

$0.00

GWN site

$0.00

HSW niche site

$0.00

LGT niche site

$0.00

LMW niche site

$0.00

TSA niche site

$40.42

THO niche site

$0.00

OTHER

$0.00

Sub-total:

$40.42

Expenses:
Purchases made

-$117.00

Website development
Services rendered

-$230.00

solo ads
Misc.

-$17.96

commission refund
Sub-total:

-$364.96

TOTAL:

-$324.54

month loss

Stats:
blog posts & reviews

24

-27% drop

page views/top 5 sites

5,003

2% increase

sign-ups

50

 2 different lists
total subscribers

7 | 49

TSA | CBPI

About Michel

Michel has been actively involved online since 2009. He started Glowball Web Network in October of 2011. He has broad experience including what he achieved from many of the online training programs he’s taken over the years. He’s knows what works and doesn’t work and is willing to share his knowledge with you on this site and partner sites. More importantly, he continually to stay updated since it’s always changing!
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.