Activity Report for December 2017
Activity report for December 2017 was a disappointment in two ways. First, it wasn’t as good as November’s financial results. Secondly, it wasn’t as good as it should be for December.
Only Amazon was my only source of income for the month. All other affiliate revenue sources remain dead. At least I experienced a slight improvement with the commission percentage average which was 7.94%.
December’s income was just over $34. Only the same three websites from last month made any sales. Even though December was a disappointment, it ranked sixth for the year overall. But it still missed the goal.
I got another premium WP Plugin in December. This plugin will help pull information on products from 3 different sources. Already experimenting with it on one of my new websites.
Another expense I got was a prewritten article pack for one of the new websites. Even though I have to rewrite and add to them, they are still generally a time saver.
Add of course my monthly utility expense which is the Internet service provider cost.
Overall, my expenses for December totaled $55.97. This was lower than November’s expenses.
Even though I had lower expenses compared to last month, I also had lower income. The bottom line result was a loss of $21.90 for the month. With so much happening with other things, I missed the targeted goal for December.
Even though the average web traffic number increased overall, it was a modest gain of only 7.61%. One of my sites showed zero traffic for the entire month. Now I know it is a seasonal site out of season, but during Christmas time just about everything is considered by gift givers. There should have been at least someone interested and visited.
Blog posts and reviews dropped for the month by 75%. This is the second month in a row that the output dropped. Most of the time was either used setting up the new sites, or putting out fires with the current ones. Also time was used investigating alternatives for adding review posts to my sites.
On the subscriber side of things, another one was added to my third party list. Additional time was used attempting to setup an autoresponder and establishing mailing lists. The big issue is connecting to this service because it requires another service to link it with my forms. And it also requires another service to send out emails.
By the time I get everything figured out, I’ll discover that the email service doesn’t work anyway. I’ll end up signing up with a full blown service and not worry about loss of subscribers since it’s been a long time gone by.
This is the last monthly report for the year. It didn’t end strong as planned. Anyway, here is my online business activity report for December 2017 results given below:
|website||earned||price||% of sale|
|purchases made||-$19.97||WP Premium Plugin; PLR articles|
|services rendered||-$36.00||Internet services|
|blog posts & reviews||3||75% decrease|
|page views (avg per site)||341.4||7.61% increase|
|EMAIL LISTS:||month's sign-ups||total subscribers|
End of activity report for December 2017.